Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Married a Pretty Swell Fella

Over the last few weeks, said "fella" has been particularly ambitious, tackling homework and final projects far in advance of due dates. In the midst of this, he made an array of Christmas cookies with hardly any help from me (I procrastinate homework. Horribly). Mint brownies, lemon bars, Buck Eyes (peanut butter balls), and Lady Fingers now lay in wait for me to devour. I would post pictures, but salivating isn't very attractive.
We better give them away soon.

Having accomplished all this, he spent some time outside last night creating this:















There are now 8 snowmen in our frontyard. Here's a closer look:



My personal favorite is Cyclops.
The Kiddo loved the miniature "bowling pins" (they're closer to his size).
The hunter and deer is in honor of Idaho.
Way to go, Dad.
Calvin and Hobbes would be proud.

5 comments:

  1. The treats were awesome! Pretty sure they're almost gone already and it's only been a few waking hours that we've had them: ) PLus, I was sooo impressed with your Snow Man Village!!! Sweet! You guys are awesome: ) Thanks again for the donations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I saw this when i was driving back and forth from school and wondered if you posted about it. But every time i did I totally thought Calvin and Hobbs too! that is awesome- good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a pretty big "calvin and hobbes" moment.... I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. McKell! Oh man, yes, you may inquire, of course. Ha. The "he" was Talley McIntire. Do you know him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahahahaha!!! that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete