Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good Things

Many GOOD THINGS are rolling forward for us. Mike’s got an internship set up with Discovery House, a drug rehabilitation facility, which means we will both finally be officially graduating in December. Cannot describe how good that feels.

And of course: pregnancy. I’m almost 34 weeks along now. The Kiddo made his debut around 37. I sure wouldn’t mind if this little fella’ did too . . . Summer and pregnancy don’t mix.

Swimming, badminton, Kubb, board games, Nintendo, and movies: basically we’re in a constant state of play. Reading, cooking, sewing, evening walks, and picking black berries intermingle a little too. We also went to the Tracy Aviary and The Kiddo had so much fun looking at the birds and playing with his cousins.




Another terrific 7-week break is underway. (For the last time!)

1 comment:

  1. yay i'm happy for an update! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you have been doing. I'm sure your parents are so happy to have their little grandchild so close to them for awhile.

    ReplyDelete