Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Thanksgiving Post

The wheels on the car went round and round
Round and round
Round and round
The wheels on the car went round and round on the way to Arizona.

The Kiddo in the car spewed some chunks
Spewed some chunks
Spewed some chunks
The Kiddo in the car spewed some chunks on the way to Arizona.
The Baby in the car spit-up and pooped-out
Spit-up and pooped-out
Spit-up and pooped-out
The Baby in the car spit-up and pooped-out on the way to Arizona.
The Daddy in the car went, “Aargh! Dirty windshield!”
“Aargh! Dirty windshield!”
“Aargh! Dirty windshield!”
The Daddy in the car went, “Aargh! Dirty windshield!” on the way to Arizona.

The Mommy in the car went, “Not again . . .”
“Not again . . .”
“Not again . . .”
The Mommy in the car went, “Not again . . .” on the way to Arizona.

The Family in the car was grateful for Wet Wipes
grateful for Air Freshener
grateful for Car Washes
The Family in the car was grateful for Clean Clothes on the way to Arizona.


Gotta’ love family road trips! :) We do. And we’re also grateful for fun family, yummy food, early Christmas celebrations and safe travels.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I laughed til I snorted.

    Too. Too. Funny.

    ('Cept it really isn't....)

    So glad you came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, I'm going to make sure Jeff reads this one! You are too good. I'd be negative, negative, negative. Way to go!
    AND! Thanks for using the blankets! :) Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a brave woman. I'm so inspired by your optimism. Hope you guys are great. Thanks for taking care of my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete