Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Laundry
So tonight Mike and I are sitting at the D&L Laundry mat. Its not much fun without our own washer and dryer, but it is nice to come here and have access to the internet. We both got our homework done too! Wonderful. Mike seems thoroughly engrossed in his sudoku now. We recently got ourselves all moved, although we're feeling the affects of "downsizing." It really didn't seem like we had that much stuff in the extra bedroom, but our little house is filled to its capacity. We've even got a DI pile. Insane. I never would've thought it would accumulate in just 7 months. We're enjoying our calling as the ward activity chairmen. Well, more or less enjoying. Its tough, I'm not going to lie. But definitely a good learning and growing experience. We've pulled off one activity successfully, thus far, and even had a good turn out. Bishop seemed proud. Haha. Good times. Other than that, we anxiously await the baby. I love flipping through my books and going through baby names. And I find talking to other new moms thoroughly enjoyable. That's about it. And now the computer battery is dying so I think I'll see if I can help Mike with that sudoku. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment