Saturday, June 21, 2008

Boredom Buster

Saturday nights are oh so much fun! Tonight Mike and I are doing homework (sort of) at the family history center on campus. I'm a little bored so I thought I'd share a few pictures. We've officially been married for 7 months now and here are some highlights. This is a ridiculous one from New Years Eve 2007. We rarely stay up that late. It was really rough on us. And next New Years could likely be spent at the hospital! hah. I can't wait!!







This is Mike and his Christmas present from Jesse. He loves that thing. Too bad it's $5.00 for every hole in the wall.





Rexburg is basically empty in the winter. Sledding down the road proved very enjoyable.
And then we buried each other in the snow.

This is Mike's 23rd birthday party! He's so old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment