Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Over!!

Well, one more semester has happily come to a close here at BYUI. I just submitted my final, final and decided to celebrate by permitting myself to waste time on the internet. Hooray! I am severely looking forward to 7 weeks of freedom, which I will use to finally clean, organize and decorate our little house (which has been in a constant state of disarray for the past few weeks). We still have boxes that need unpacking. . . BUT, Mike and I have great plans to finally use our camping gear. I'm pretty excited about that too. And perhaps we'll get a little swimming time before this hot weather runs away.
In other news, my clothes no longer fit, which is not exactly happy, but exciting. I find myself LOVING snowcones from the local Snowie place (I can never remember it's actual name...) and not enjoying Jambas as much (I feel slightly like a traitor). We will have to see how my attempt to keep working through August goes. The long hours on my feet are being completed with increasing difficulty. But in a few more weeks we'll know if its a boy or girl! AND Lindsey announced that her third will be only a few months behind ours. That made me extremely excited too.
And now our little town is beginning to empty. It is amazing how quickly it happens. Finals are done and the freeway exits are packed. For the next several weeks the population will dwindle and Broulims grocery will finally have a good cereal selection. That ALWAYS gets me excited. :)

2 comments:

  1. mckell, you are an amazeface writer! Sheepers, and welcome to the blog world! I love seeing pics of you and SO good to catch up. Last night when I text you, i missed ya way bad. POST SOME OF THAT BELLY! exciting news about finding out what you're having soon, besides the fact that you know you're having a human.ha. loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! You have a blog! I had no idea. Yay for blogging :D

    ReplyDelete