

My dear friend, you cannot know how much fun it is to see this finally fulfilled for you. It's crazy to think back on our many conversations of future endeavors where this was discussed. Haha. You did it! I am sometimes in awe of the very different paths our lives have taken us when we once dreamed (and talked and thought...) so similarly. And I sometimes wish that my path had taken me to the mission field as well; But I cannot express how right this feels for you (and I know this is right for me). For the loyalty of a friend like you I am eternally grateful. Thank you for your always understanding support and genuine interest in the seemingly mundane aspects of life. I am glad to have shared it all with you. Best of Luck! (And you know there will be severe penalties for not writing.)
holy toledo!!!!!!!! i didnt know she was serving. I dont have much way of contacting her but tell her congrats. she'll be amazing- truly. you two are such good friends for each other.
ReplyDelete