Yesterday Mike finally had a day off- as in, he didn't go to either of his jobs. To our delight we're having a little onslaught of family visitors and so decided to spruce up the house. We even raked up all the crab apples off the lawn and then made banana bread to make the house smell nice. It's funny that when parents come to call, we feel an even bigger urge to clean. We wouldn't want Mom to think all the years of chores didn't teach us right. :) ha. But ultimately I was just pleased at how rewarding it was to work next to my husband. Fantastic!
Note: I know we've promised more up-to-date pictures, but for the moment our camera-less existence is not being captured on film. We're working on it.
McKell...i cant believe you are going to have a baby! paige told me like months ago it seems and i was so so excited. do you have any names picked out?? oh man, i miss you! haha i hope all is well!!
ReplyDeleteSo. Excited. Let the roughhousing begin.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I think everyone is having boys lately, so he will have a lot of friends! Haha
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so exciting it is a boy! Glad to hear it. Good luck with it all!
ReplyDeleteAll right McKell - time to update the blog for your dying to know what is going on in your life relatives from far...far...away!
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!! holy holy cow. How are you? Remember our student council days? Man i can't believe you're pregnant. That's so exciting! You will be such a cute little mommy! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteMcKelle (and Michael) I found you! Congratulations! I'm so happy and excited for you! You are going to make one terrific mom. Although it is still weird that you're married, somehow you being a mom just isn't strange at all to me. Which makes on sense, but anyway.. I'm so glad to have found you and stay caught up on what's happening for you.
ReplyDelete