This weekend was Stake Conference and it was just. so. good. I left feeling full and yet wanting more: satisfied, but wishing it could go longer. The talks were wonderful. The music was amazing (“If the Savior Stood Beside Me” has been a long time favorite). It was just what I needed: to stop, refocus and really see where I am now and see where I need to improve. Exactly what I craved . . . and still crave. I’m so glad there’s a Sunday every week. And I’m so glad for celestial patterns that make the days in between easier.
That is just how I felt this Sunday! I knew I was craving something and realized it was an unfulfilled desire to serve. I was asked to lead the music in Primary--what a blessing! It was amazing. It's nice to know that God knows just what we need :) Love ya, McKell!
ReplyDeletehey we saw your husband the other day... lol... yeah. we pretty much put too much oil in our car and we went to grease monkey to avoid further embarasment. I'm pretty sure everyone there thought we were idiots
ReplyDeleteThanks, McKell, for this. Really.
ReplyDelete