Wow I thought it was indestructible too! How did it break? You should make the store where you bought it give you a new one plus some sort of expensive upgrade or something. :p
I agree! How did that happen? We all want to know!
I thought they told us it wouldn't break either! What did he DO? haha
how did he manage to do that? Their selling point has just been negated!! haha :)
Wow I thought it was indestructible too! How did it break? You should make the store where you bought it give you a new one plus some sort of expensive upgrade or something. :p
ReplyDeleteI agree! How did that happen? We all want to know!
ReplyDeleteI thought they told us it wouldn't break either! What did he DO? haha
ReplyDeletehow did he manage to do that? Their selling point has just been negated!! haha :)
ReplyDelete