So today I got my first official belly rub. I had been warned that it would happen, and it did. There is just something about pregnant tummies that people cannot resist- be they familiar with said belly-bearer or not. Quite funny to me, seeing as mine is still quite miniscule (for a belly). I suppose I'll get used to it though.
Hi McKell. I like your blog. And no one told me you were prego. I am clearly out of the loop.
ReplyDelete+bry
ha. this is a funny post. it makes me more aware of touching peoples tummies in case they dont dig it. thanks for the pregnant insight.
ReplyDeletemckell! i just found your blog. ah love it. and i'm so excited for you! have you found out what you are having yet? miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteHow did i not know you had a blog! YAY! Ok, so my sister is pregnant and due in September, and let's just say I'm guilty of doing the tummy rub....a lot. In fact, I even whisper to the baby, trying to persuade him to love his auntie Kristin this most. Get used to it. It's gonna happen more. I love you!
ReplyDeleteHi Mckell! So as I was "blogsurfing" tonight I found your cute blog and got SO excited! How is everything! And pregnant! SO EXCITING! When are you due?
ReplyDeleteMckell.. i just found your blog too... haha.. I didn't know you were pregnant either! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLaura
Mckell ahh how are you I love this little blog I just laughed because I always thought it was funny when ppl whould rub ashley's tummy I dont really think I will have a desire for it but if ppl do it to me I will just smile and say oh its ok go right a head ha ha hope all is well want to here from you k bye hun. Oh and have you herd if it is a boy or girl yet?
ReplyDeleteMy friend Lyz would say "Listen, just because I'm closer to my Personal Space Circle doesn't give you permission to cross it!" I never had the guts to use it myself, but I often THOUGHT it in loud, angry tones. The worst was when Brazilians tried to LIFT UP MY SHIRT to see my bulge. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteYeah for blogging! Yeah for pictures! Yeah for you!
Love love LOVE!