Ohhh my gosh! that face is so precious. His little sad face makes me feel so bad! ohh! he sure is cute though! i bet you have such a blast with him!
Oh my goodness. That is the best pouty face I think I've ever seen! You've sure got a handsome little guy there! :D
Aww! He has THE cutest sad face in the WORLD! And his happy face is so adorable!
haha Brooklyn used to make a sad face like that and I would always try to get a picture of it!!! It is such a cute little picture of him! I LOVE it!
That face melts my heart! I always think that crying baby faces are soo cute....but I feel so wrong saying that! haah:)
Ohhh my gosh! that face is so precious. His little sad face makes me feel so bad! ohh! he sure is cute though! i bet you have such a blast with him!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. That is the best pouty face I think I've ever seen! You've sure got a handsome little guy there! :D
ReplyDeleteAww! He has THE cutest sad face in the WORLD! And his happy face is so adorable!
ReplyDeletehaha Brooklyn used to make a sad face like that and I would always try to get a picture of it!!! It is such a cute little picture of him! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThat face melts my heart! I always think that crying baby faces are soo cute....but I feel so wrong saying that! haah:)
ReplyDelete